进入论坛 | 管庄家园 | 设为首页 | 收藏本站

电影版《歌剧魅影》(the Phantom of the Opera)节选

发布: 2008-10-19 22:30 | 作者: 仇仁仨伍仟 | 来源: 管庄网

(又译《歌剧院魅影》)

[flash]http://www.tudou.com/v/whwdV0sE8ho[/flash]

NewMov字幕翻译小组制作
中文翻译:kevin8765 & polestar

P:PHANTOM 魅影;C:CHRISTINE 克里斯汀;R:子爵

P]
Look at you face in the mirror - I am there inside!
看看镜子里你的容颜-我就在那里面

C]
Angel of Music!
音乐天使
Guide and guardian!
指引我、守护我
Grant to me your glory!
赐与我汝之荣耀
Angel of Music!
音乐天使
Hide no longer!
莫再躲藏
Come to me, strange angel ...
来到我身边吧,陌生的天使

P]
I am your Angel of music
吾乃汝之音乐天使
Come to me: Angel of Music ...
来到我身边吧,音乐天使

R]
whose is that voice ...?
那是谁的声音
Who is that in there ...?
谁在里面
Christine! Christine!
克里斯汀 克里斯汀

P]
I am your Angel of Music ...
吾乃汝之音乐天使
Come to me: Angel of Music ...
来到我身边吧,音乐天使

the Phantom of the Opera

C]
In sleep he sang to me,
在梦中他对我献唱
in dreams he came ...
在梦中他迎面而来
that voice which calls to me and speaks my name ...
声声呼唤着我的名字
And do I dream again?
我是否又作梦了
For now I find
因为我发现
the Phantom of the Opera is there - inside my mind ...
歌剧魅影就在那里-在我心中

P]
Sing once again with me
再次与我合唱
our strange duet ...
奇妙的二重唱
My power over you grows stronger yet ...
我支配你的力量日益强大
And though you turn from me,
纵然你离我而去
to glance behind,
留下惊鸿一瞥
the Phantom of the Opera is there - inside your mind ...
歌剧魅影就在那里-在你心中

C]
Those who have seen your face
凡见过你面容之人
draw back in fear ...
蜷缩于恐惧之中
I am the mask you wear ...
我是你所戴的面具

P]
It's me they hear ...
他们听见的是我

合]
Your/My spirit and your/my voice, in one combined:
你的/我的灵魂和你的/我的声音融为一体
the Phantom of the Opera is there - inside your/my mind ...
歌剧魅影就在那里-在我/你心中

C]
He's there, the Phantom of the Opera ...
他在那里,歌剧魅影

P]
Sing, my Angel of Music!
唱吧,我的音乐天使
Sing, my angle!
唱吧,我的天使
Sing for me!
为我歌唱
Sing, my angle!
唱吧,我的天使
Sing for me!
为我歌唱

[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 08:51 编辑 ]
爱的伤痕 (2008-10-19 23:03:03)
不错 发的规格有点意思了